[PD] more strings to translate

Pierre-Olivier Boulant po.boulant at free.fr
Fri Jan 18 01:52:43 CET 2013

Hi,

I translated that last bunch of keywords for the search plug-in. Some
are not that easy to understand out of context. To me, if the keywords
are to be usable/understandable to new comers I suggest they could also
have a more explicit indication to help. I mean "anything_op" is not
really straight forward. It could say something like "operates on any
kind of data" to make things a bit clearer.
Short keywords in the [pd META] are ok, it's just so that the interface
is accessible to anyone.

Cheers
pob