[PD] search plugin time optimisation

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 04:59:39 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

Ah, I didn't know that.  Good.

>The needed packages are all
> in Debian, so adding xapian support to Pd-extended on Debian-derivs will be
> trivial (Depends: tclxapian).

Then I'll do "apt-get install tclxapian" and use "package require xapian" in the search plugin
and test building an index/searching.  But anything outside my current editor window like
conf files or xapian/tcl source will be considered soldered firmly onto my motherboard.  I.e.,
I ain't touching it.

-Jonathan