[PD] [announce] Integra Live 1.5 released

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 22:08:30 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

As well as keeping some amount of space between bezier cords that don't
overlap-- otherwise they may still end up looking ambiguous and the user must
work backwards from whatever means you use to clarify overlaps.  I.e., "this
looks like it may be an overlap; the rule I learned to distinguish overlaps is
X; this isn't X; therefore this isn't an overlap" is more work than "this doesn't
look like an overlap."

Probably a similar problem if you let cords go behind boxes.

-Jonathan