[PD] [announce] Integra Live 1.5 released

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 22:14:52 CET 2013

>________________________________

Depends on which features of the interface you want to improve.  Ivica improved the logic
that controls when scrollbars appear in a patch in Pd-l2ork, as well as more efficient
movement and manipulation of iemguis.  However, stuff like gradients in a patch, zooming
on a canvas, better handling of fonts, and many other issues require "messes" of code.

-Jonathan