[PD] [announce] Integra Live 1.5 released

Eran Sachs eransachs at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:55:44 CET 2013

Wow Jamie,
This seems like something for which I've been waiting for ages. Amazing job!
I have tested it with windows 7 Enterprose 64-bit and it works great.
Can't wait to delve deeper into Integra...

I might be getting ahead of myself, but any prjections as to when one could start creating one's own modules?

Thanks for your work!
Zax