[PD] linux session gets killed when typing to fast in pd, logout

Robert Grah smilingmolecule at web.de
Sat Jan 19 17:19:52 CET 2013

hey guys,

i have a strange problem with pd and pd-extended under ubuntu 12.04 on i5 64bit. happens in older versions and the newest beta (extended). when i create a new object and type to fast i get loggedout from my linux session, and loose all data. the same sometimes happens when i press ctrl 1.
after that i have to login again.

someone heard of such a bug? any ideas? can you give me an hint in which logfiles i have to look to maybe figure out what the problem causes?

thanks!

robert