[PD] GUI toolkits and custom GUIs WAS: Integra Live 1.5 released

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:42:10 CET 2013

i also vote personally for a different GUI for PD. i'm firmly in the 'same
look, regardless of platform' camp, and have never been visually impressed
by any app using Tcl/Tk. it just seems dated. i have no programming
experience myself but i can cheer from the sidelines. Juce is a pretty good
candidate from what i've seen.

scott