[PD] [announce] Integra Live 1.5 released

Jamie Bullock jamie at jamiebullock.com
Sat Jan 19 20:07:54 CET 2013

On 19 Jan 2013, at 10:55, Eran Sachs <eransachs at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Wow Jamie,
> This seems like something for which I've been waiting for ages. Amazing job!
> I have tested it with windows 7 Enterprose 64-bit and it works great.
> Can't wait to delve deeper into Integra...
>
> I might be getting ahead of myself, but any prjections as to when one could start creating one's own modules?
>
> Thanks for your work!

Thanks for the kind words!

I should point out that this was very much a team effort. Thanks should at least be given to the IEM team, who were responsible for a large portion of the module library. The full list of credits can be accessed via the application "About" window.

Regarding module development, we plan to release the  developer SDK in the Spring.

I have now set up an Integra Live forum, so you might want to head there for announcements:

	http://integralive.org/forum/

Best,

Jamie