[PD] libpd netreceive

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Jan 21 00:42:22 CET 2013

Hi all,
i am new to libpd and i have run into problems using netreceive on ios 5.1.
While netsend works perfectly, netreceive doesn't work at all. Senders can
connect to the receiving socket, but netreceive wouldn't spit out any data.
Looking at the code, it seems to me that the polling of the net sockets
(done in plain Pure Data in s_inter.c / sys_domicrosleep) is not called in
libpd at all. I also couldn't find a different place where this is done.
Does that mean that libpd doesn't currently service incoming socket data?

Thanks for clarification, all the best,
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill