[PD] libpd netreceive

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:26:51 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,
I have to admit that I didn't realize that netreceive requires an extra
polling step. So, I'm afraid that netreceive is currently broken.

The question is what to do about this. I took a quick look at
sys_domicrosleep and didn't immediately see how it works. I wouldn't mind
integrating it into libpd somehow, but I want to be sure that there won't
be any weird side effects. This seems slightly off-topic for pd-list. Shall
we talk about this on pd-dev?
Cheers,
     Peter