[PD] GUI toolkits and custom GUIs WAS: Integra Live 1.5 released

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:04:09 CET 2013

haha , last month i tried to install juce to see about making an
alternate graphics front end to my patches. there  was some weirdness
in the way you compile it then run the introjucer or somethin to
update it then after the update something didn't quite work right.
then there are all the old projects that use the old steinberg vst sdk
which you cant get from steinberg anymore so all that is just awful. i
think that there should be a really nice updated version of juce
either available now or in the near future.  its a tossup between
fltk, qt , opengl ,juce, and processing.  i just want to be able to
add my waveform data filenames to the presets with a fileopen dialog
without using an external, string parsing like .scl files that have
100.00 or 3/2, and polyphonic patchcords would be nice.

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2011-03/087772.html