[PD] Search plugin update

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 07:04:02 CET 2013

I updated the homepage of the search plugin to point to a
pd glossary that I wrote awhile back and forgot about.

It's kind of neat-- you can add entries to the text file in
doc/5.reference/glossary.txt and doc/5.reference/glossary.pd
will parse the file, sort the entries in alphabetical order, and
display them in the patch with links to objects related to the
terms.  They probably need some work so feel free to make/
suggest changes.

Unfortunately <ctrl-f> "Find" won't scroll to the relevant part
of a long patch if the match happens to be out of view.  Is there
a way to fix this?

-Jonathan