[PD] enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 04:12:24 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

Interesting, I'll have a go at it.

I think I said I'd pay you if you were able to fix this.  Or maybe that was matju.  Either
way if it's fixed I'll pay you for it.

To be honest, I have no earthly idea why I care so much about this feature.  Perhaps
it's from going through the hamster-wheel of externals all written just to get the args
list when this is all that is needed to solve all but the exotic cases.

-Jonathan