[PD] BiDi-plugin

Anas Ghrab anas.ghrab at saramusik.org
Tue Jan 22 12:32:34 CET 2013

Thank you for the answer.

I downloaded again Pd-extended 0.43-4 (I think that the one I had was a beta one). The BiDi works :

- I get the arabic text without problem
- The parenthesis are in the good direction

But :

- The cursor is on the right; it should be at left. It is problematic now to make modifications to a sentence once it is written.. The same problem was present with french on the version 0.42.5 (but now it's ok).
- It there a way to make the font size bigger only for the comments (not number boxes and so on..) ?

---
Anas