[PD] Jack support on Windows

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:10:00 CET 2013

Now I can do the compilation, but I have the same results of yesterday...

Issues:

- Running make -f makefile.mingw clean  I can't complete the compilation,
se attached log file.
- To do the compilation I needed to do make -f makefile.mingw with the 3
last versions of makefile.mingw, first 17 jan version, after 20 jan version
and at last the 21jan version.
All without make clean..

Remembering after make -f makefile.mingw I ran:
make -f makefile.mingw DESTDIR=~/pure-data/Pd-0.43.4-extended-20130117
prefix=
I have the message:
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Trying to open pd.exe in ~/pure-data/Pd-0.43.4-extended-20130117/bin I
don't have jackrouter option like in ableton live for example...

Then I see I'm forgot one "install" command and I ran that and I have:
install: missing file operand
Try `install --help' for more information.

2013/1/22 IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>

--

Esteban Viveros

(27) 8815 7170