[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 release candidate 1: last chance to report your bugs

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Tue Jan 22 16:18:56 CET 2013

Hi,
I tried on KXStudio (based kde and ubundu 12.04): difficult to use,
because of graphicalissues. Certainly the black KX theme is mostly guilty:
-crosses incheck boxes doesn't display. Impossible to know if checked or not
-menus are some bugged: sometimes I have to pass on them with cursor to
display items, sometimes it's mixed with whatis displayed in the window
(log, patch)
I also have trouble with sound, but it's another problem.
I report here because I don't know if the problem comes from KX or pd.
bk