[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 release candidate 1: last chance to report your bugs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 22 16:33:31 CET 2013

About the color scheme, you can make a KXStudio color scheme so you can see
the checkboxes and put it in a plugin.  Here are some examples:

http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/GUIPlugins/

In particular:
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/scripts/guiplugins/simple_examples/gtklook-plugin.tcl
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/scripts/guiplugins/simple_examples/ubuntu_newwave_style-plugin.tcl