[PD] 1-inlet [list] : bug? WAS: enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 22 17:28:28 CET 2013

Hmm, there goes that idea... I thought it might be an encoding issue, but
y'all are all using UTF-8 encoding.  It doesn't seem Debian- or
Ubuntu-specific, or specific to the way the package was built.  I've tried to
reproduce it on my Linux Mint Maya/amd64 laptop, a Linux Mint Maya/i386
laptop, two Debian/squeeze/amd64 boxes, and a Debian/wheezy/amd64 box. They
all work fine.

What if you do this, does it load properly and do you get the two inlet [list]?

pd-extended -lib vanilla/list

Any other ideas?

.hc