[PD] 1-inlet [list] : bug? WAS: enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:06:18 CET 2013

Hi again,

With this I get

pd-extended -lib vanilla/list
oops: ALSA cards not reported in order?
priority 8 scheduling enabled.
priority 6 scheduling enabled.
open: /etc/pd/gem.conf: No such file or directory
open: /home/julian/.pd/gem.conf: No such file or directory
open: ./gem.conf: No such file or directory

Still get this in the console:
/usr/lib/pd-extended/startup/1.list.pd_linux: can't load startup library'!

though [list] has 2 inlets.

Going back to:
pd-extended -stderr -verbose -noprefs -nrt

I don't get the console error message but [list] has one inlet.

With the suggested pd-extended_0.43.4~20130121-1~quantal_amd64

I've reverted back to the debian wheezy nightly build.  Same results though
I've once got this error on shutdown:
'pdsend errorname: >>error writing "sock8": broken pipe<<julian at brooks
:~/Desktop$'
Though presume it's not related?

It was a possibly dumb try but [vanilla/list] doesn't instantiate (you
probably knew that already)

Jb