[PD] Simplest way for looping soudfiles

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 23 08:57:31 CET 2013

On 01/23/2013 01:11 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> What Òscar is suggesting also applies to [readsf~] and [tabplay~].  Both loop
> quite seamlessly when I've used them.  the [open ( to [readsf~] doesn't seem
> to take any time.  I haven't done the [readsf~] looping under heavy load tho.

yes, but roman's original suggestion was exactly to use [readsf~].
if you read on in this thread (after all, you were replying to exactly
this email), you'll notice that [readsf~] might work or not, there is
simply no guarantee that it does start playing in time; and this is
documented and expected behaviour.

fmasdr
IOhannes