[PD] Raspberry Pi - Audio in and out, low latency

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:49:31 CET 2013

I don't know why it's working. I just hope the next update won't break that!

So "-sounddev 2" should work for my card showing up as card 1 ?
Incidentally, there are only two pages that I know of on the web explaining
how to use start-up flags in the command line (
http://en.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/getting-started/starting/ and
http://puredata.info/docs/faq/commandline).  None of them mention
"-soundev". Is this a new flag ?
Unless there's a better place on the web to learn about start-up flags, i
think it would be a good idea to provide more details on the community
website. I always find it frustrating when i have to spend a lot of time
figuring out how to use a command line program just because i don't know
the syntax of the arguments.

Cheers,

Pierre.