[PD] pd~ in l2ork

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:19:50 CET 2013

Just tested this. I can confirm it and have found where the problem
occurs--still trying to figure out why it happens. This will be fixed in
the next release, and will let you know as soon as git has the new
version up. Thanks for the report!

On 01/23/2013 06:38 AM, Laurent Willkomm wrote:
> Dear list,
> clicking on [pd~ start pd~-subprocess.pd( in the pd~-help does not
> open the subprocess window, it shows this error in the console
>
> error: pd~: No such file or directory
>
> (Ubuntu 12.04 32bit, latest pd-l2ork in /usr/local)
>
> lw.

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music