[PD] Raspberry Pi - Audio in and out, low latency

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 23 17:38:33 CET 2013

"audiodev" and other device selecting options (MIDI for example) count the
devicesstarting at 1 (probably because the first OS I ran Pd on did it
that way but I don't even remember now).  invoke "pd -listdev' to see what
devices Pd actually thinks it can access and how it numbers them.

cheers
Miller