[PD] PDDP revisions of 2.control.examples

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 23 21:53:12 CET 2013

They look quite nice!  I'd like to contribute as well.  From my teaching
experience, many people find the [; ( syntax very confusing, so I would
replace them all with [send].  Also, I've seen that [s] is confusing because
its different than the s in [t s].  Thanks why I use full words  like [send],
[receive], [trigger], etc.

How about putting them in pure-data SVN in trunk/doc/2.control.examples?

.hc