[PD] Jack support on Windows

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 24 04:12:59 CET 2013

Congratulations!  You're the first to run Pd with Jack on Windows.  Now the
tricky parts of actually getting it working.  I barely use Jack, so I don't
really know what the issue here is.

I don't know exactly what "administrator mode" is, can you explain more or
give an example?  As far as I know, Pd does not need special permissions to
use Jack, but I could be wrong.

.hc