[PD] Raspberry Pi does denormals

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:56:28 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM, padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
<padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk> wrote:

> On 23 January 2013 at 18:23 katja <katjavetter at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now I recompiled the Pd-0.44.0 release on Raspberry Pi (took me a few
>> hours, not only because Pi is so slow)
>
> Have you looked into cross compiling options much?
> there's plenty of arm7 support avail lst time I looked
> Just thinking out loud....
> a.

I haven't looked at cross compiling options yet. Frankly, I'm
fascinated by the fact that Raspberry Pi is self-supporting. All the
GNU tools and other familiar deb packages working on a pocket size
circuit board. That's why I like RPi (and not the Android/iOS
gadgets). If you know what you're doing, you can start some job and
leave Pi alone. In the case of compiling Pd, the job was interrupted
by errors several times. Install instructions could be more complete.
I should make some notes and post them.

Katja