[PD] Pd launched via rc.local can't search path

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:35:35 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to get Pd to run at startup. I've put the command in
/etc/rc.local.
Everything works fine, except that Pd seems to be unable to search the
paths I specified (either in .pdsettings or directly in the command line).
I'm trying to use a patch with the reverb described in the audio examples
(G.08 I think), and there's an abstraction in it which lives in
3.audio.examples.
Every time I boot Pd starts all right, but I get errors because it can't
create the abstraction.

It's a bit weird because the very same command works like a charm once i've
logged in.

Any clue ?

Cheers,

Pierre.