[PD] Pd launched via rc.local can't search path

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 24 20:58:42 CET 2013

This is mysterious to me - but it might help to put copies of all needed
abstractions in the directory that holds the patch you're asking Pd to
load.  There mihgt be some chroot magic going on ni teh boot sequence that's
changing the meaning of paths somehow - that's a wild guess but at least if
it's something like that you can work around it.

cheers
Miller