[PD] pd vanilla 0.44-1 ASIO

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 24 21:37:42 CET 2013

Very brief release notes are in

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/x5.htm#s1

of for al lteh gory details you can look at the git log on:

http://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=pure-data/pure-data;a=log

Would it be possible for you to run 0.44-1 again, save settings (so that your
registry breaks again) - verify that it's broken still for 0.43, then somehow
copy all the Pd registry settings so I can see them?  Even better would be
if you could show me the Pd registry settings before and after saving them
from 0.44 so I can try to guess what setting it is that's causing the trouble.

thanks
Miller