[PD] gui elements documentation / list

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 22:29:40 CET 2013

>________________________________

Most of those are just tk settings, not specific to Pd.

http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TkCmd/canvas.htm#M48
http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TkCmd/canvas.htm#M144

Text items don't have a -size option, hence the error.

tk events and tcl arrays specific to the Pd GUI can be found here:
http://puredata.info/docs/guiplugins/GuiPluginsAPI/

-Jonathan