[PD] gui elements documentation / list

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 23:12:22 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

The reported error is in regard to an option for a
text item on a canvas widget, not an option for the text
widget.  Those two concepts share the same name--
"text"-- but that is it.

tk -> text widget = powerful multiline text display, lots of control over text/font settings, can embed images and other tk widgets
tk -> canvas -> text item = limited text display inside a prexisting canvas, limited control over text/font, no embedding

-Jonathan