[PD] gpio on the raspberry pi from within pd ?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 25 00:12:51 CET 2013

Hi Charlot -

I think either I or a grad student (we'll see) will be writing a Pd extern
to do this efficiently -- for the moment it would be possible with a Python
script (using netsend/netreceive in Pd) but having an extern would be more
lightweight and probably more robust.  I'm running an informal seminar about
Pi stuff and once we get it together we're planning to blog what we end up
doing.

cheers
Miller