[PD] Jack support on Windows

Pierre-Olivier Boulant po.boulant at free.fr
Fri Jan 25 15:14:22 CET 2013

Hi,

I wouldn't be too worried about turning off UAC and being admin on a
Windows machine. Mine are setup like this and nothing has ever happened
because of that.
Most linux users would say Windows is unsafe anyway. ;)

I'm testing your build. This is excellent! Thank you for taking the time
to make this happen.

Cheers
pob