[PD] RPi audio tips & tweaks

padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 19:03:04 CET 2013

If you need to that through X forwarded over ssh its gonna be ugly

but there are some steps you can take to ease the load. One
I discovered was changing the cipher to blowfish with
the -c flag

Maybe it doesnt even have to be ssh, how about forwarding
X over a really insecure old telnet connection if its just for
local work?

a.