[PD] Loading Gui-Plugin in a Directory Other than in Standard Path

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 25 22:01:13 CET 2013

On 01/25/2013 03:31 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> [...]

You can set paths in the preferences still.  I never tested whether GUI
plugins can be loaded from the user-set path because I didn't see a reason why
someone would want to do that.

As for the prefs pane for loading libs at startup, that is bad behavior that
should be discouraged.  Libs should be loaded in the patch using [import] or
[declare -lib].

.hc