[PD] Loading Gui-Plugin in a Directory Other than in Standard Path

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 01:22:41 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

That was one thing that was neat about the the object-oriented GUI approach
of DesireData-- you ended up with a mirror of the Pd side of things (at least it
looked that way).

BTW-- I've done a little work on my "rename" hack, and it seems to work ok
so far.  The question is should the FUDI message that I generate look exactly
like the FUDI message that triggered the event in Pd that generated the message
to the gui in the first place, or does it just need to follow the FUDI syntax?

-Jonathan