[PD] Building pd-l2ork on arch linux 64

Fero Kiraly fero.kiraly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:35:20 CET 2013

cd externals/gem2pdp
 aclocal
configure.ac:41: error: 'AM_PROG_CC_STDC': this macro is obsolete.
    You should simply use the 'AC_PROG_CC' macro instead.
    Also, your code should no longer depend upon 'am_cv_prog_cc_stdc',
    but upon 'ac_cv_prog_cc_stdc'.
/usr/share/aclocal-1.13/obsolete-err.m4:17: AM_PROG_CC_STDC is expanded
from...
configure.ac:41: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: error: echo failed with exit status: 1

BUT i noticed that this same command in pd-extended/extertals/gem2pdp has
tha same output .... so I completely dont understand bacause pd-extended I
can build and [gem2pdp] is working as well...

2013/1/26 Ivica Bukvic <ico at vt.edu>

> Is this just on Pd-l2ork or on pd-extended as well? Did you try doing the
> following:
>
> cd externals/gem2pdp
> aclocal
> autoconf
> cd..
> make gem2pdp
>  On Jan 26, 2013 12:57 PM, "Fero Kiraly" <fero.kiraly at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I cant make it. the same error about gem2pdp...
>>
>> fk.

Fero Kiraly
www.cluster-ensemble.com