[PD] RPi audio tips & tweaks

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:16:36 CET 2013

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for your kind offer.  I think I'm going to refocus my Pi
experiments and accept that the patch I'm hoping to run is just a bit too
meaty for the Pi atm.  So next will be to get one of my other regular Pd
patches translated to the Pi (for an envisioned installation) and also wait
for the next stream of Pi-like boards with just a bit more oomph.

If you don't mind perhaps I could send you the patch for a comparison in a
few weeks or so, if that's ok?

Best wishes,

Julian