[PD] GUI toolkits and custom GUIs WAS: Integra Live 1.5 released

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jan 27 21:15:36 CET 2013

On 01/27/2013 04:09 PM, Bill Gribble wrote:
 > [This is getting pretty OT for pd-list, let's take further discussion to
 > private email or linux-audio-dev]

it's OT if you consider that the subject is "GUI toolkits".
i don't think it is OT for a pd-related list, though maybe pd-dev is a
slightly better place.

 > Thanks for the Nova link, that thesis looks very interesting.  I hadn't
 > heard of Nova before.  Is it still active?  Looks like at least parts of
 > it merged into SuperCollider but I can't see that the main project is
 > still going.

nova became supernova, and supernova is now an official alternative
scsynth implementation for SC3 (it even comes with SC3, but afaik is not
the default synth engine yet(?))

gfamdr
IOhannes