[PD] Solution for deleting files via pd?

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Jan 27 23:17:54 CET 2013

Hello,

in bash shell that would be something like
[rm -rf /home/Sebastian/Desktop/folder(

[ggee/shell]

in ms-dos you can't specify a directory that is not relative to the patch (long story),
a simple way would be about making a batch script with this inside:

cd c:\Users\Sebastian\Desktop
rd %1

along with your patch

and then

[open yourBatchScript.bat folderToDelete(

[moonlib/popen]

or

[yourBatchScript.bat folderToDelete(

[motex/system]