[PD] comport on raspberry

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 28 01:52:52 CET 2013

[comport] is quite thoroughly tested so I would be surprised if it is the
problem. Wini Ritsch, IOhannes, Martin Peach, and I (maybe others) have all
worked on it quite a bit.  It might be the question of what format the data is
in.  what is /dev/ttyANA0?  Usually [comport] is used with /dev/ttyS and
/dev/ttyUSB.

.hc