[PD] remote desktop on the Pi and other questions about it

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 02:11:12 CET 2013

I'm away from my computer so I could probably tell you more tomorrow.

I'm using tightvnc

http://elinux.org/RPi_VNC_Server

You can set it up so you can use "screen sharing" on Mac to have your rip desktop on your Mac.

That's what I do. It's different than what millers doing with x-forwarding.

Also with this you can get the rpi to show up in your finder side bar.

Hope that helps!