[PD] Solution for deleting files via pd?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 28 02:34:43 CET 2013

If you're using Pd-extended 0.43.4, there is the 'tclfile' library, which
provides a bunch of objects for file operations:

http://puredata.info/downloads/tclfile/releases/0

Just drop the 'tclfile' folder into user library folder:
http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files

.hc