[PD] remote desktop on the Pi and other questions about it

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 28 04:21:33 CET 2013

... and to fill out the other possibility, it's also possible to install
the "X windows app" on Macintosh, get a terminal running inside X, then
ssh over to the pi (ssh -X <address>) - in which case the windows you open on
the pi should appear back on the Mac.  This might be the lowest-tech way.

cheers
Miller