[PD] comport on raspberry

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Jan 28 10:32:49 CET 2013

hello,

if i do :
cat /dev/ttyAMA0 | pdsend 1234 127.0.0.1 udp

i receive the data just as expected with a netreceive.

receiving same data with comport hang everything.

ttyAMA0 is the mount point of the serial connection of the pi.
i follow this tutorial:
http://www.irrational.net/2012/04/19/using-the-raspberry-pis-serial-port/

cheers