[PD] Jack support on Windows

batinste dwanafite at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 28 19:50:00 CET 2013

Oh, i've been using Pd AND Live together for some time now, it works
quite ok with the 42.5 (AFAIR). I understand that i shouldn't update Pd
to the most recent one if i want my setup to keep on working :/

I meant Pd IN Live, aka pdvst, would be cool if it were effortless (no
wild build for starters, recent version)