[PD] comport on raspberry

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Jan 28 21:45:06 CET 2013

hello,

i made more tests :
minicom works perfectly for both TX and RX. so the serial communication works.
but I still have problem with comport.
sending is ok, but it receiving did not work correctly :

connecting TX and RX, sending on Byte and looking with an oscilloscope, i can see that the value is send over and over, and comport did never receive it.

slowing down the pooling speed help a bit : i can receive few bytes, but not in the order I send them, and most are lost. pd hang a lot, and connection crash often.

i'm using comport from svn (version 0.2), and pd 0.44.1
what version are you using?

according to what i see in pduino, nothing special is made to configure the connection, so things should just work.

cheers