[PD] Raspberry Pi as rt guitar effect processor : proof of concept

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 28 23:30:41 CET 2013

Pierre,

This is excellent news. I'm doing live processing of electric bass with
desktop Pd, and have begun experimenting with the RPi. Your results are
very encouraging.

It's been a good couple of weeks for Pd on the Pi. Katja's de-normal
detective work, the Pd-extended build, and Miller's ongoing work of
course -- this is going to be exciting.

I also like your home-brew foot gear. I did something similar with an
Arduino mounted in an old Boss stereo foot pedal and some doorstop switches.

Best,

Phil