[PD] Pd-extended, apt.puredata.info for debian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 30 00:25:27 CET 2013

Hmm... I'm not sure how to handle Linux Mint Debian.  Is it tracking
Debian/testing?  Looks like Mint has done something weird there.  lsb_release
-c should return 'wheezy' to make sense, IMHO.  I tried something to fix this.

About the "W: Conflicting distribution" warning, I think that should be fixed
now.

Please try again and let me know either way if it works or not:

apt-get update
apt-get install pd-extended

.hc