[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 released!

Ángel Faraldo angelfaraldo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:52:36 CET 2013

Hi there,

I started abusing the new extended release and I have same problem here with "Find" (max osx 10.6.8). Furthermore, my mac keyboard stops working after some time editing --not always, but I haven't find an action that provokes this behaviour yet,-- and switching between edit and performance modes (cmd-e) doesn't always work. Related to this, --misunderstanding?!-- I don't really understand the use of two "Edit mode" entries in the edit menu, one shortcut as alt-cmd-E, the other as cmd-e... do they have different uses? might this be causing the problem? or is it just my confusion with the new functionalities?

best,

Ángel

On 29/01/2013, at 23:51, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

> I didnt mean just "once". I meant like, if I browse throughout the patch getting all mathces once, it is fine. If I go for it again, nope...
>
> 2013/1/29 Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
> Hey, I'm having an annoying hard time with the "find" function. If I find something once, it's cool, but if I try to find the same thing again, it doesn't do that. Anyone else?
>
> sorry for not finding this issue earlier.

Ángel Faraldo